Types of Feedback (피드백의 종류)

on 2010년 8월 3일 화요일



















































 Recast An implicit type of corrective feedback that reformulates or expands

an ill-formed or incomplete utterance in an unobtrusive way.
 L: I lost my road.


T: Oh, yeah, I see, you lost your way. And then what happened?


 Clarification Request An elicitation of a reformulation or repetition from a student.
 

L: I want practice today, today. (grammatical error)



T: I'm sorry? (clarification request)


 Metalinguistic Feedback Provides "comments, information, or questions related to the well-formedness of the student's utterance"
 

L: I am here since January.



T: Well, okay, but remember we talked about the present perfect tense?


 Elicitation A corrective technique that prompts the learner to self-correct.

Elicitation and other prompts are more overt in their request for
a response.
 L: [to another student] What means this word?


T: Uh, Luis, how do we say that in English? Whatdoes. . .?



L: Ah, what does this word mean?


 Explicit Correction A clear indication to the student that the form is incorrect and provision of a corrected form.
 

L: When I have 12 years old . . .



T: No, nothave. You mean, "when Iwas12 years old . . "


 Repetition The teacher repeats the ill-formed part of the student's utterances, usually with a change in intonation.
 

L: When I have 12 years old . . .



T: When I was 12 years old . . .





출처: Principles of Language Learning and Teaching(PLLT)






Positive Evidence / Negative Evidence





(다음에 정리해야 할 것)


Feedback


1. (1) Implicit Feedback


   (2) Explicit Feedback





2. (1) Positive Feedback


   (2) Negative Feedback




0 개의 댓글:

댓글 쓰기